In an unfortunate turn of events, Ashley Greene‘s condo went up in smoke on Friday (March 22) in West Hollywood, CA.
According to TMZ, the fire started after a candle was left unattended which lit the living room couch on fire.
During the fire, the ‘Twilight‘ actress along with her boyfriend and her brother were present. The trio were sleeping at the time and once they discovered the fire they quickly escaped however one of Ashley’s two dogs perished in the fire.
The two men rushed back in the condo to save the two dogs but were unsuccessful. Ashley’s other dog was expected to be taken to Animal Control to be checked out.