Packing light for any fashionista isn’t an easy task, if you’re planning on going away this Spring Break or planning to backpack through Asia or Europe, I got some tips on packing light and still being able to look fabulous.
The most important pieces to pack are multi-purpose pieces that can be used different ways. A great example is a scarf that can be turned into a tube-top, a head piece or even used as a wrap on the beach.
Here are some must-haves for packing light and still looking fab:
1. H&M T-shirt – Pack lots of t-shirts, especially different colours.
2. Forever 21 V-Neck Tank – Tank tops are great because they will look great with shorts, jeans and skirts. They are also very small meaning they won’t take up a lot of space while packing.
3. Genetic Denim Cuffed Shorts – Denim shorts are very easy to pack and very versatile. Easy to dress up and down.
4. H&M Bronze Bandeau Bikini – If you are planning to be hitting the beach, a bikini is a must. Pack at least two, this way you can always change up your look and if you get bored you can mix and match.
5. Scarf - Like I mentioned above, a scarf is a multi-purpose piece, you can wear it many ways and it doesn’t take up room in your luggage. Here’s a great idea, wear the scarf on the plane to save yourself luggage space.
6. Convertible Cover-Up Dress - This is one of my favourite pieces. A convertible dress is such a brilliant fashion creation, you can wear it multiple ways for any occasion.
7. Forever 21 Striped Relaxed Slub Top – Once the nights get cooler, a cute sweater is a must-have. Throw it over your bikini and wear it with a pair of shorts for a casual night out.
8. Victoria’s Secret Multi-Way Tunic Sweater – For those really cold nights, grab a pair of your favourite leggings and throw on a multi-way tunic. Add a luxurious touch to the essential legging. This multi-way version takes sweater-dressing to stylish new heights.